TRADEREV is the company doing business as “TradeRev” and “TradeRev USA” with offices located at 150 John St., 5th Floor, Toronto, Ontario and 11299 N Illinois St, Carmel, Indianapolis 46032, USA.
TRADEREV is committed to providing you with a positive experience during your visit to the website located at www.TradeRev.com (or any successor to it) and any services, content or functionality available through or on the website and any TRADEREV mobile applications (collectively, the “TRADEREV Service”), while respecting and striving to protect your personal privacy.
Scope of Policy
The TRADEREV Service is intended for use by an adult general audience. The TRADEREV Service is not directed to children under the age of 13 and TRADEREV does not knowingly solicit personal information from or market to children under the age of 13. If we learn that anyone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information through the TRADEREV Service, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly delete it.
Information Collection, Usage and Disclosure
Our web server tracks and collects general information about your visit to our website. We collect these statistics to determine the number of daily visitors to our website, the daily requests for particular files, the types of browsers our visitors use, the visitors' domain names, and countries of origin. This data helps us to customize our website to facilitate the on-line experience through enhanced navigation or to suggest areas in which we may improve the structure and content of the site. We may request and store the following types of specific information: your name, company name, street address, city, county, state, country, province, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, mobile location information (if you have activated a mobile application with us and permitted your mobile device to transmit location data), and financial account information. Some of the information collected by TRADEREV may be personal information. TRADEREV mobile applications may also disclose certain permissions for certain device settings such as CAMERA, RECORD_AUDIO, READ_PHONE_STATE, GET_ACCOUNTS and READ_CONTACTS. The information we collect is used to improve the content and quality of the TRADEREV Service.
TRADEREV uses information that is collected for the following general purposes:
- to process your applications and related documents required to become a contracted dealer and to make a decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of your applications;
- to verify the information that you provide to TRADEREV;
- to verify, evaluate and/or monitor your creditworthiness;
- to assist with the collection of any amounts owing by you to TRADEREV;
- to contact you in response to any transactions, requests, complaints or comments you may have;
- to contact you to provide you with information regarding TRADEREV's business;
- to provide advertisements to you through our website, email messages, mobile applications or other methods of communication;
- to administer surveys, contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us, our vendors or other third party service providers;
- to help us to develop, evaluate and improve our sales and marketing strategies and techniques;
- to operate and improve our web site;
- to provide third parties with information necessary to permit that third party to conduct business with TRADEREV and/or effectively provide you with services.
- to assist TRADEREV and third parties in evaluating the vehicle floor planning industry; and
- to respond to legal process and reasonable inquiries from regulatory and/or investigative authorities.
Information is not shared with or sold to others for commercial purposes, except to provide the products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share personal and/or aggregated information that you have provided with other business divisions within the KAR Auction Services, Inc. group of companies.
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law, regulation or governmental request.
- We may share and/or transfer information in the event of a potential or actual acquisition of TRADEREV or its merger with another company.
Messages, Statuses and Notifications
Aggregate Data and Tracking
From time to time, we may analyse browsing information and aggregate data for quality assurance, contextual advertising and other similar activities. We may also collect (and allow authorized third parties to collect) “targeted” cookies (persistent identifiers tracking users over time across different sites and services) for marketing purposes. Information about your online activities on this and other websites (e.g. pages viewed), may be used by TRADEREV and third parties such as advertising networks to select an advertisement to display on this Site or other websites for a product, service, or offer that matches your interests. In other words, we may engage in online behavioral or interest-based advertising. We do allow you to exercise choice regarding the collection and use of information by third parties for online behavioral advertising purposes by going to these sites to opt-out: Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#) or Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.ca/choices). Opting out means you will still receive online advertising but the advertising will not be tailored by the listed third-parties based on your online behavior or usage. In addition, we do not currently respond to “Do Not Track (DNT)” browser signals.
TRADEREV takes commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. Of course, we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information on the Internet. The password-protected areas of the TRADEREV Service are secured by industry standard encryption. However, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password(s) and other user credentials. You are also required to log-in to your TRADEREV account after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account.
The TRADEREV Service and related content and materials are the property of TRADEREV or its licensors, and are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including under the appropriate jurisdictions' copyright and trademark laws, and international conventions. Except as explicitly provided by TRADEREV, you may not transmit, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit the TRADEREV Service. Automated means, such as but not limited to scrapers or spiders, may not be used to collect and/or index any information contained on our sites. You may not (a) reproduce, (b) store a significant portion, (c) distribute copies of, (d) frame content of, or (e) incorporate into another website, materials or intellectual property from our sites or services without the prior written consent of TRADEREV.
All personally identifiable information you provide to TRADEREV is secured on servers with restricted access. We reserve the right to use third party agents and service providers, who are bound by strict confidentiality guidelines, to perform storage and processing functions. We will store your personal information for as long as there is a business need for it in accordance with applicable record retention policies and a range of legal and regulatory recordkeeping requirements.
Opt-Out, Changes and Questions
150 John St. 5th Floor